Statements / Advices
- ALLEA Statement “On the Status of the Patent System of the European Union”
- ALLEA Statement on Education à l’éthique des sciences
ALLEA Statement on Enhancement of Open Access to Scientific Publications in Europe
ALLEA Statement on Patentability and Research Funding relating to embryonic Stem Cells (e-SCs)
- ALLEA Statement on Ethics Education in Science
ALLEA Roadmap for "Embedding the Social Sciences and Humanities in Horizon 2020"
- ALLEA Comments on the European Commission's Communication "A reinforced European Eesearch Area Partnership for Excellence and Growth"
- ALLEA Statement on Patentability of Inventions Involving Human Embryonic Pluripotent Stem Cells in Europe of May 2011 and the Judgment of the Court of European Communities (Grand Chamber) of 18 October 2011 in Case C-34/10
- Joint Declaration on: "Open Science for the 21st Century"
- ALLEA Statement on Opportunities and Risks in the Digitisation of Books and the Google Book Settlement, 30 June 2011, Amsterdam
- ALLEA Statement on the Future Patent System of the European Union, 27 June 2011, Amsterdam
- ALLEA Statement on Patenting of Inventions Involving Human Embryonic Pluripotent Stem Cells in Europe, 13 May 2011, Amsterdam
- ALLEA Position Paper on the EC Green Paper. “Common Strategic Framework for EU Research and Innovation Funding”, 20 May 2011, Amsterdam
- The European Code of Conduct on Research Integrity (lead author: Pieter Drenth)